"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire" -- Charles Bukowski

Monday, June 20, 2011

Covering It Up

When I'm feeling my worst, I find that I have purple-ish circles and bags under my eyes (not to mention how pale I am to begin with) and have struggled to find a product that conceals them well. I can't say I always have the energy to apply make up, but I don't always want to look as awful as I feel. So, the search is over. No painting thick globs of heavy foundation onto my face, no brushes, just a quick touch and go:



A powder foundation with hands down the best coverage I have ever seen in my life. Completely conceals those circles, let alone any blemish on my face. I apply a light moisturizer on my face and let it sit before applying the foundation.




Try Epicuren Acidophilus Probiotic Facial Cream. Perfect for those with combination skin like mine-- It's expensive, but cleared up my acne no other product could (and I've tried many), goes on lightly (a little bit goes a long way), sits well under make up. and doesn't make my skin oily. Fact: Epicuren uses enzymes rather than harsh acidic chemicals to clear skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...