- My blood results came back unremarkable— which is GOOD! Despite a low PT (clotting factor), my hematologist gave me the go ahead to schedule surgery
(for the fifth? time? I lost count…). My blood will have to be monitored and precautions to prevent blood clots after surgery will be taken.
- I see my rheumatologist on the 8th and I am hoping to get clearance from her.
- More hair loss, constant mouth sores, a pink rash on my arms, and fevers have been spiking higher and higher.
- In two days I will have been off my DMARD and fish oil (helps decrease inflammation for those of you unfamiliar with it) for a month. Today I woke up wondering when my body was literally going to stop functioning in protest.
- I bring my first set of jewelry to the salon next week. I haven’t even put together half of the amount of pieces I need, nor have I printed or designed my business cards yet. Crazy how this is happening so fast.
- I am working on my site for said jewelry, finally after three years of procrastinating building a site (shame).
- Lots of great links coming up in the next week :) I’ve been using my time stuck in bed to find some really wonderful resources to share with you.
- This page is finally slowly but surely coming together and I will post final notice when it is done and updated. I'm currently working on a custom banner, tweaking layout options and issues, and advertising details.
- Facebook page— where I’ll be posting updates, quotes, and articles before they hit tumblr/blogspot. Like it, share it, invite your friends :)
Sunday, September 18, 2011
I Am Completely Bedridden Today
And I am not happy about it. I have so much jewelry to make by the end of the week and this flare is not letting me accomplish anything. So here’s an update: