"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire" -- Charles Bukowski

Thursday, September 22, 2011

 
I have to share this with you. Between my actual disease and the medications I take to combat the disease, my hair has become weak, brittle, and falls out (this is for you, Methotrexate users), and harsh shampoos weren’t helping. My stylist recommended Pravana to me and it has changed my hair completely. It’s sulfate free and already after just three washes I’ve seen a complete turn around in my hair— body and shine like I just walked out of a hair salon, significantly less breakage and I’ve lost a lot less in the past week. It’s a bit expensive ($14.00 for the smaller bottle) and comes in various types (color seal, hydrating, clarifying, etc), but I serious suggest trying it if you’re struggling with hair weakness/breakage and loss. Click through link to their website and to read about their product. Go read reviews, I literally could not find a single review under four stars. And no, I am not compensated for my reviews.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...