"What matters most is how well you walk through the fire" -- Charles Bukowski

Monday, September 19, 2011

Surgical Hiatus: Wish Me Luck!


Trying to get everything in order for surgery and my return home late next week (hopefully), and filling up the queue with a ton of posts/quotes/articles to keep you all entertained for two+ weeks. The queue will definitely work on tumblr, however I am not too sure about blogspot. Check tumblr for daily updates if you do not see posts coming up here, and I will fix errors when I'm back in action. 

I will answer your questions when I get back and am able to use a computer or focus, and a huge thank you to everyone who has sent kind messages both here and on facebook wishing me well with positive thoughts or prayers through my surgery! You are all so wonderful and I will respond to each of you individually when I’m home.

I leave early Monday morning at 4:45 for the hospital. My check in time is 5:45 and my surgery is scheduled for 7AM sharp. They have assured me I will be given oxygen with a sedative to keep me calm or knock me out so I don’t have an anxiety attack or throw up from nerves like I did last time (granted, I was eleven, but still), so I am not too worried. I think I’m probably dreading the foley catheter just as much as the actually surgery and recovery (how pathetic is that?). Looking forward to putting an end to the whole ordeal. It’s going to be a long road, but at least I am moving forward :)

I’m off to spend the rest of day relaxing with friends and family. I will update the facebook page when I am first able to alert friends, family, and followers that I made it through surgery okay without problems.


I hope everyone has an easier week than I will be having! Talk to you all in a week or so,

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...